Day 1 blog (Heritage University)

 Day 1. 

leading up to this trip I packed everything I needed a week prior to leaving the house and even then, I ended up switching things in and out of my luggage. decided this was more important than that clothing wise, I made sure to pack some entertainment such as a book/manga for some me time, packed some uno cards and some Totoro poker cards so that I can play with some of my colleagues (and I was hoping to see who likes studio Ghibli off the cards I brought). I was up and ready to go by 8am as I did not want to be late and have the class waiting for me, so I kind of rushed my dad to bring me over and we made it just on time, but because of my rushing I forgot my laptop charger as i was using it just before I left 😭. luckily for me my brother-in-law was awesome enough to bring it to me while we were still doing inventory... it would've sucked not having it. Having my laptop but not being able to use it, talk about responsible. I am very excited for this trip, and I can't wait to connect with not only my peers who share similar goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1(PTBR begins)

Day 2 (visiting the Spokane fishery and playing in the dirt)