Day 7 (heading to Glenwood)

 Day 7 

Everyone got up and started packing at 6am Car B planned on leaving at 8, but Car A had to leave at 7 so that Juan could get picked up and swapped out as it was sadly his time to go due to his family event. On the road I took a tiny power nap because we got up so early and then we arrived at Starbucks. First thing I noticed was this super cute miffy collab cup so I asked my dad if they had these in stock so he could get me one with his discount, I hope my girlfriend likes it. I miss my loved ones and my cat but we're halfway through the trip and it's been flying by.

While we waited for Jessica and Car B we got some caffeine, bought snacks, and a new charger that I desperately needed. We updated our blogs, our spread sheets, and posters while we waited as much as we could while taking full advantage of the Wi-Fi and actual cell service. We got to meet Salvador Ayala, Juan’s replacement as our personal limousine driver. Super nice guy and he was so excited to come to help us with our project. He told us a little about his personal work and how he uses computer science with agriculture by being able to make apps that record food sizes.


After we were all at the rendezvous spot (Pasco Starbucks off the highway) and did some online work, we hit the road. I downloaded the season finally to “The amazing digital circus” a show that I have been watching for the last 3 years, so I’m very excited to reward myself with that tonight. I took my time in the car to watch Mexico playoff against South Korea because we had zero service when it happened. But great game, some people dislike that the whole game can go on and only one point is scored but I thought it was great (score was 1-0 Mexico won 💪😤 I also really loved all the South Korea/ Mexico content I was seeing of them all getting along so well in Mexico.

Our next site will have no running water or electricity so we will have to use battery sparingly and only when important.

We arrived in Glenwood and stopped at the “Glenwood Station” where we all stocked up on personal drinks and snacks while we waited for Jessica and our guest for the day, Corbin “It’s always your fault” Schuster. Less of a guest and more of a tour guide, Corbin showed us the way to our campsite. When we got to camp, we picked up our camp spots and began setting up. After setting up we dinner was just about ready it was chicken fajita night. 



I found these cool animal bones while walking around, I wonder what ate them.






After that me and the rest of the gang went on walk to really flesh out the campground and found some gnarly looking trees, beautiful streams, and some potential beaver dams and some structures that look like they came outta "the Blair witch project".



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1(PTBR begins)

Day 1 blog (Heritage University)

Day 2 (visiting the Spokane fishery and playing in the dirt)